Looking for a Teeth Whitening Dentist in Albury?
Are you happy with the way your teeth are, except for their colour? Do you smoke or drink lots of caffeine, and hate the stains that make your teeth look yellow and aged? The Mate Street Dental Clinic and their team of experienced dental technicians provide dramatic teeth-whitening treatments to improve your natural smile.
How Does Tooth Whitening Work?
Whitening your teeth is a safe, non-invasive procedure that naturally lifts deep-set stain from the pores of your tooth enamel. This allows your teeth to appear whiter, brighter, and years younger when your treatment is completed.
Why You Should Consider Whitening Your Teeth
People with whiter, beautiful smiles have more self-confidence. Your smile is one of the first impressions that you make on other people, so don’t hold it back! After just a short period of time you can benefit from a naturally whiter smile that could improve your social and professional life, as well as the way you feel about yourself. To find out if you’re a candidate for whitening, or which type of whitening would work best for your needs, call The Mate Street Dental Clinic today and schedule a consultation visit with one of our Albury based tooth-whitening professionals.
What is home whitening?
Home bleaching essentially involves you going to the dentist, getting a set of trays for your teeth, and then applying bleach into those trays to whiten your teeth.
Home bleaching has the following advantages over other types of treatment:
- Very little time at the dentist
- More financially affordable
- You are able to bleach your teeth at your own convenience
- Some people may find the rubber dam very difficult to tolerate.
- Less sensitivity
- More long lasting results
How home whitening is done
This is a general procedure for home bleaching:
- The dentist first conducts a full clinical examination and determines the cause of the discoloration. It should be decided if bleaching is the best method treatment for this patient
- The dentist will take clinical photographs of how the teeth look before and after the treatment
- The dentist will take some moulds to make the bleaching trays that will fit only to your mouth.
- You will be recalled after the trays have been made and they will be tried in your mouth to see how they fit. Your dentist will show you how to apply the bleaching material to the tray and give you instructions.